Bloop.

"Breathe . Know that the Internet has no eraser ." - Liz Strauss

Friday 31 August 2012

Happy birthday.

Hi everyone ! :) Umm, so yeah, didn't update for sosososo long. To summarize things, Youth Camp was definitely awesome, and touching too. I didn't take many pictures though. And also, I have a new rabbit named Clouds.


Ah yep, that's Clouds. Thanks to Xin Yuan, Varsha, Yi Yen, Chiah Weoi and Jocelyn for getting it for me as my birthday present. Lots of love! 


Okay, so the title, pretty straight forward, it's Jyn Wei's birthday. I couldn't get a present for him this year, I really had no idea what to get for him. So then, I made a video. Combination of pictures and videos of wishes from friends. It's the first time I made a video through Windows Live Movie Maker. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment